1. (Mandatory) Assess the strengths and weaknesses of Divine Command Theory. Give a strong, well-supported argument in favor of (or opposed to) DCT for ethical decision-making.
1. (Mandatory) Explain the ethical theory of Thomas Hobbes, David Hume, or Immanuel Kant, primarily concerning morality and justice. Include contextual/background factors that shaped the theory. Also, tell why you agree or disagree with it, providing a present-day illustration to support your position.
Choose either 3 or 4:
1. Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of Utilitarianism and Ethical Egoism. Provide an argument in favor of (or opposed to) either Utilitarianism or Ethical Egoism, using an illustration from history or personal experience.
2. Compare and contrast rationalism and empiricism, including one or more key figures representing each perspective. Focus primarily on the impact of these knowledge theories on ethical thinking (Christian or otherwise), both in the liberal arts and Western culture.
Each question must be answered with 250-300 words. Make sure to write as clearly and specifically as possible. Use your own words and include in-text citation, and provide references
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25