Assignment: Advanced Practice Leadership Paper
Advanced Practice Leadership Paper
from an ethic of care
The purpose of this application is to provide the student an opportunity to critically appraise advanced nursing practice leadership from an ethic of care perspective.
This assignment provides documentation of student ability to meet the following course outcomes.
CO4: Assimilate relationship-based and patient-centered care attributes for interprofessional collaboration in advanced nursing practice (PO #8).
CO6: Formulate selected strategies for increasing interprofessional collaboration and influence
across diverse personal, professional, and/or practice settings (PO #8).
CO7: Explore ethical dilemma outcomes of organizational and leadership behavior such as mobbing and bullying that have an adverse impact on advanced nursing practice and interprofessional collaboration (PO #8).
Submit your completed application by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT of Week 7 as directed.
1. To complete this application, you will need to access to the following databases: CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and the Joanna Briggs Institute. You may access these databases through the Chamberlain College of Nursing Online Library. The library has a main menu available at http://library.chamberlain.edu/index.html with a link for Research Help in the left-hand menu. When clicked, it reveals a list of “Tools” or PDFs on how to do conduct various searches of the required databases (CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane, and JBI) through the portals (EBSCO and OVID) provided.
2. The Advanced Nursing Practice Leadership from an ethic of care paper is worth 275 points and will be graded on quality of information, use of citations, use of standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria rubric.
3. Create your manuscript using Microsoft Word 2010 (a part of Microsoft Office 2010) or later version, which is the required format for all Chamberlain College of Nursing documents. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word 2010 document because it will end in “.docx.”
4. Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about this paper may be posted under the Q & A Forum.
5. The length of the paper is to be no fewer than six and no greater than eight pages, excluding the title page and reference pages.
6. APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headings (upper and lower case, centered, boldface):
Note: Write an introduction to the advanced nursing practice leadership dynamic but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010, p. 63).
a. Description of ethic of care versus ethic of justice perspectives
b. Reflection on the application from an ethic of care perspective
Preparing the Paper
The following are best practices for preparing this paper.
1. When introducing the advanced nursing practice leadership dynamic, be sure to identify appropriate background information regarding the practice situation (who, what, where, when, and why).
2. When describing ethic of care versus ethic of justice perspectives, be sure to fully describe the potential impacts of each ethical perspective using current evidence.
3. When reflecting on the application from an ethic of care dynamic, be sure to fully critique factors that compel an ethic of care in today’s healthcare environment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25