Assignment: Biological Psychiatry
• Bergh, C. et. al. (2013). Effective Treatment of Eating Disorders: Results at Multiple Sites. Behavioral Neuroscience. V127; N6, 878 – 889.
• Casiero, D. & Frishman, W.H. (2006). Cardiovascular complications of eating disorders. Cardiol Rev, 14(5), 227-231.
• DeAngelis, T. (2002). Promising treatments for anorexia and bulimia: Research boosts support for tough-to-treat eating disorders. Monitor on Psychology. V33; No. 3.
• Hoek, H. W., & van Hoeken, D. (2003). Review of the prevalence and incidence of eating disorders. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 34(4), 383-396.
References • Hudson J. I., Hiripi E., Pope H. G. Jr., & Kessler R. C. (2007). The
prevalence and correlates of eating disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Biological Psychiatry, 61, 348-358.
• Insel, P.M. & Roth, W.T. (2016). Core Concepts in Health; 15th Ed.: Chapter 10. New York: McGraw-Hill.
• National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA). (2017). Factors that may contribute to eating disorders. Available at https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/factors-may-contribute- eating-disorders Accessed on August 30, 2017.
• Streigel-Moore R. H., & Franko D. L. (2003). Epidemiology of binge eating disorder. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 34, S19-S29
• Treasure J, Campbell I: The case for biology in the aetiology of anorexia nervosa. Psychol Med 24:3–8, 1994
• University of Maryland medical center (UMMC). (2015). Anorexia Nervosa. Available at http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/anorexi a-nervosa. Accessed on August 30, 2017)
• Wade, T. D., Keski-Rahkonen A., & Hudson J. (2011).Epidemiology of eating disorders. In M. Tsuang and M. Tohen (Eds.), Textbook in Psychiatric Epidemiology (3rd ed.) (pp. 343-360). New York: Wiley
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25