Assignment: Cardiac Intensive-care Unit
speaks of the airplane ride and the probl
ems of being so high. He believes that may
have caused his current heart problem. Mr. Li
also wonders if Western food could be bad
for his system. Mr. Li’s condition gradually de
teriorates over the next few days. Nurses
and physicians attempt to tell the family a
bout his condition and po
ssible death, but the
family will not talk with them about it. Mr. Li dies on the 5th day.
1. If you were to go to China on a business trip, how would you design your
name card so that the Chinese would not be confused?
2. If you wished to have a meeting with
a Chinese delegation of health-care
providers, would you expect them to be on time? Why?
3. If the meeting included a meal w
ith Chinese food, what kinds of food
would you expect to be served? How
would it be presented? If something
were served that you do not lik
e, would you eat it anyway?
4. Compare and contrast the Chinese
meaning of life and way of thinking
with the Western meaning of life and way of thinking.
5. What are the common health risks for the development of chronic
obstructive pulmonary disease among Chinese people?
6. What are some of the reasons that
Mr. Li waited so long to enter the
7. Mr. Li did not complain of chest pain
in the cardiac intensive-care unit. Is
this a common behavior? Why?
8. True or False: The Chinese family will expect health-care providers at the
hospital to provide most of the care for Mr. Li.
9. Why must the physician be careful
with the amounts of medication
Mrs. Li is curt, demanding, and disagreeable toward her daughter-in-law.
Why does she act this way?
Explain why Mr. Li blames the airpla
ne ride and the Western food for his
heart attack. Why does he meditate and do exercises?
Is Mr. Li’s stoicism during dying surprising? Why do the family members
refuse to discuss his health and possible death?
What is the preferred method for
handling the remains of a deceased
Describe common mourning rituals for the Chinese.
Describe bereavement in a Chinese family.
Describe a common view of death among Chinese.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25