Assignment: Chronological Organisation
• Title Page:
• Table of Contents and Table of Figures: can be on the same page; make sure right and left margins
line up; if you use an “insert” tool, make sure to adjust the font to match the body of the proposal
• Executive Summary: written especially for management, least technical vocab; 250-400 words
o Overview of entire project (including info new to the rec report, e.g. app/integration
proposal), but only major information, dates and outcomes – details will come in “report”
o Chronologically organized
BODY: introduction, app recommendation, implementation plan, evaluation plan
• Introduction: this section has a number of purposes, but ultimately it provides the context and all
necessary background information for the reader to understand the report; 400-600 words
o Short history/background of technology use in the field/discipline/job; Sources must be from
trade or scholarly publications
o Problem statement – What problem(s) would using the app solve? Why is it important to
consider an app for this field/discipline job? Why should the reader care?
o Summary of research report (what apps [or at least kinds of apps] were researched, why and
how, what criteria were applied)
• Recommendation: (400-600 words)
o Add this sentence to the beginning of your recommendation if you are using any ideas or
language from your Informational Report:
▪ Some information presented in this section has come directly from an unpublished report
submitted to the supervisor on [date the research report was due].
o Brief statement of which app you chose
o Extended discussion of why this app works best – support with screenshots where
▪ Any other criteria you feel are necessary to cover
o Final persuasive statement of why this app works best for chosen audience in specific context
▪ “persuasive” b/c of data and reasoning
▪ Avoid vague or impressionistic praise words (“exciting” “infinite” etc.)
• Implementation Plan: detailed explanation of how to integrate into workplace (or whichever
audience/context you targeted; 300-500 words)
o Statement presenting logic of proposed steps
▪ Should include reasons for timeline, budget, and steps
▪ Chronological order plan of how app is to be integrated
▪ Use second-level subheadings for each major step – labels can be numbered steps or key
▪ Keep parallel format for each step
▪ Budget can be in narrative or table format
• Evaluation Plan: (200-400 words)
o Must include brief plan for evaluation of whether app is working as hoped – how would you test
for this? Should match the factors evaluated in the extended discussion of app in
BACK MATTER: references, glossary (if needed), list of symbols (if needed), appendix (if needed)
• References: (not included in word count) ALL sources used for entire project in correct APA format
• Appendix: (optional section; not included in word count) supplemental materials
Other important information for whole document:
• Highlighted information are subheadings to be used in document
• Include a shortened title and page number in header
• Pagination: Title Page and Table of Contents get no page numbers. All other front matter gets italicized Roman numerals for page numbers. The body of the text gets Arabic numerals. Here are two resources
to help you do this in Word:
o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEfvn0bvNlI (“How to insert Roman, Arabic, & English page numbers in the same Word document (Easy steps)” by MJ Tube)
o https://writingcenter.missouristate.edu/assets/WritingCenter/word_formatting_page_numbers.pdf (“Formatting Page Numbers in Word: Utilizing Roman Numerals and Arabic Numbers”)
• use default (1.15) or 1.5 spacing, 12 pt. Times New Roman or Calibri font • use 1” margins all around
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25