Assignment: Clinical Preventive Service
Based on “Case Study: Fetal Abnormality” and other required topic study materials, write a 750-1,000-word reflection that answers the following questions:
Remember to support your responses with the topic study materials.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide
View the scenario called “Critical Decision Making for Providers” found in the Allied Health Community media (https://lc.gcumedia.com/hlt307v/allied-health-community/home.html).
In a 750‐1,200 word paper, describe the scenario involving Mike, the lab technician, and answer the following questions:
A minimum of three academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.
Discussing the clinical preventive service and our role on disease prevention.
A valuable website to review the screening prevention recommendations based on the latest evidence based practice :
On your discussion this week answer the following questions:
1.) What is the U.S. Preventive Task Force (USPTF)?
2. ) Select a disease for example breast cancer and discuss the screening age recommendations and the screening tools recommended for early prevention?
Please Answer each question separated and use the website mentioned above. Use at least 3 references.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25