Assignment: Culturally Responsive Strategies
Design patient-centered and culturally responsive strategies in the delivery of
clinical prevention and health promotion interventions and/or services to individuals, families, communities, and aggregates/clinical populations.
4. Advance equitable and efficient prevention services, and promote effective
population-based health policy through the application of nursing science and other scientific concepts.
5. Integrate clinical prevention and population health concepts in the development of
culturally relevant and linguistically appropriate health education, communication strategies, and interventions.
• Environmental health • Epidemiology • Biostatistical methods and analysis • Disaster preparedness and management • Emerging science of complementary and alternative medicine and therapeutics • Ecological model of the social determinants of health • Teaching and learning theories • Health disparities, equity and social justice • Program planning, design, and evaluation • Quality improvement and change management • Health promotion and disease prevention • Application of health behavior modification • Health services financing • Health information management
Ethical frameworks • Interprofessional collaboration • Theories and applications of health literacy and health communication • Genetics/genomic risk assessment for vulnerable populations • Organization of clinical, public health, and global systems • Frameworks for community and political engagement, advocacy, and
empowerment • Frameworks for addressing global health and emerging health issues • Nursing Theories
Essential IX: Master’s-Level Nursing Practice
Essential IX describes master’s-level nursing practice at the completion of the master’s program in nursing. Nursing practice at the master’s level is broadly defined as any form of nursing intervention that influences healthcare outcomes for individuals, populations, or systems. Master’s-level nursing graduates must have an expanded level of understanding of nursing and related sciences built on the Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice. Master’s-prepared nurses have developed a deeper understanding of the nursing profession based on reflective practices and continue to develop their own plans for lifelong learning and professional development.
Nursing-practice interventions include both direct and indirect care components. As a practice discipline, clinical care is the core business of nursing practice whether the graduate is focused on the provision of care to individuals, population-focused care, administration, informatics, education or health policy. Master’s nursing education prepares graduates to implement safe, quality care in a variety of settings and roles.
This Essential includes the practice-focused outcomes for all master’s-prepared nurses. Master’s level nursing practice builds upon the practice competencies delineated in the Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice (AACN, 2008).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25