Assignment: Diagnosed Diabetic Patients
Case Study, Chapter 13, The Use of Social Media in Nursing: Pitfalls and Opportunities
Two registered professional nurses are attending a meeting where the focus is examining teaching methods that enable them to share information with newly diagnosed diabetic patients. One nurse initiates a discussion on the use of social media in teaching patients and the use of social media for all health care providers.
1. Discuss actions the nurse should take before using social media as a teaching tool.
2. What types of social media could benefit health care providers and patients?
3. What are the pitfalls to utilizing social media for both patients and health care providers?
1. Try taking a different route to class the next time it meets. Before you do this, think about how many changes, large and small, you will have to make to do this.
a-Will you have to leave earlier to be in class on time?
b-Will you meet different people on your way to class?
c-See different sights?
d-Would you change your route to class on the day of the final exam?
e-Why or why not? Summarize the positives and negatives of this small change. Relate your responses to this change to the way staff nurses feel when an administrator makes what he or she thinks is a “minor” change.
2. Think about a change that has occurred in your life. Some examples may be a change of role, a move, a marriage, a birth, a divorce, or a death.
a-How did you react to the change?
b-Would you have reacted differently if you had had more information?
c-Using Lewin’s model, describe the basic elements in the situation and how you eventually achieved a comfortable outcome.
HIM 500 Final Project Guidelines and Rubric
Overview Practitioners in health information management and healthcare informatics are expected to be keenly aware of new and upcoming technologies that might benefit their organization.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25