Assignment: Evidence-based Research on Nursing
In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components they have been working on throughout the course to create a coursework portfolio inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. At the conclusion of this project, the student will be able to apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Students will develop a 1,250-1,500-word paper which includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the Change Proposal:
Review the feedback from your instructor on the Topic 3 assignment, PICOT Statement Paper and Topic 6 assignment, Literature Review. Use the feedback to make appropriate revisions to the portfolio components before submitting.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Mark 8:29 Worksheet
Please address each question below with complete sentences and clear, specific explanation. The total word count of your writing should be between 750-1,250 words.
1. Select one teaching of Jesus from one of the following Bible verses: Matthew 5:21-24, Matthew 5:43-48, Matthew 6:19-24, Matthew 7:15-23, Luke 15:1-32, John 13:1-17 & 34-35, John 15:1-11. Answer the following questions:
a. What was Jesus’ point in the teaching?
b. What sort of relevance does this teaching have for other worldviews?
c. What does this teaching reveal about Jesus?
2. Identify at least one claim that Jesus made about His nature and/or the purpose of His ministry (such as Mark 2:1-12, Matt 9:9-13, Luke 7:18-23, John 5:16-18, John 10:25-38, John 14:5-11). What is the significance of this claim?
How would you personally answer Jesus’ question, “But who do you say that I am?” Describe your own beliefs about Jesus
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25