Assignment: Florida Administrative Code
© 2014. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Prepare a Literature Review (Chapter 2) of 2,000-3,000 words for your scholarly project.
Utilizing the major concepts identified develop each major concept and subtheme by locating empirical articles related to your project topic (30 articles total)
Based upon your review of the 30 research articles, expand on your summary of each major concept and your synthesis of the three identified subthemes that support each concept.
At the end of each major concept, include a summary statement.
Emotional Intelligence Worksheet
1. Think back on a time you were angry or upset about something at the clinical site. How did you react?
2. Describe a time when understanding someone else’s perspective helped you understand them better.
3. What motivates you when you have a job to do that you may not particularly enjoy doing?
ARNP Protocol – (format example does not have to be followed in total or in part) The ARNP and supervising physician determine the content of the protocol agreement.
I. Requiring Authority: A. Nurse Practice Act, Chapter 464, Florida Statutes
B. Chapter 64B9 4, Florida Administrative Code, Rules Pertaining to Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners
II. Parties to Protocol:
(Should include: name, address, ARNP certificate number, and DEA number of the ARNP (if applicable); name, address,
license number, and DEA number of all supervising physicians or dentists; Nature of practice, practice location, including
primary and satellite sites)
A. (Name), ARNP, ARNP 9999999, DEA 999999 (If applicable)
Anywhere, FL 12345
B. (Name of authorized supervising physician), title, Florida license number, DEA 999999
Anywhere, FL 12345
C. Practice Name
123 Main Street
Somewhere, FL 99999
III. Nature of the Practice
This collaborative agreement is to establish and maintain a practice model in which the ARNP will provide health care
services under the general supervision of (name of authorized supervising physician, title). This practice shall encompass
family practice and shall focus on health screening and supervision, wellness and health education and counseling, and the treatment of common health problems. [Use appropriate description for your specialty and activities; practice location(s)]
IV. Description of the duties and management areas for which the ARNP is responsible: A. Duties of the ARNP:
The ARNP may interview clients, obtain and record health histories, perform physical and development
assessments, order appropriate diagnostic tests, diagnose health problems, manage the health care of those
clients for which the ARNP has been educated, provide health teaching and counseling, initiate referrals, and
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25