Assignment: Food Administration
Institute, Danish Vetinary and Food Administration, Danish Medicines Agency, Danish Veterinary Laboratory; 1998. 17 Verhoef, J., et al, “A Dutch Approach to Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus,” European Journal of Microbiologyand Infectious Diseases, 1999; 18: 461-466. 18 Jarvis, Willian R.A. et al, “National prevalence of methicillin-reistant Staphylococcus aureus in inpatients at U.S. health care facilities,” American Journal of Infection Control, December 2007, pp. 631-637 19Joann Loviglio, “Doctors Say Superbug Can Be Controlled,” Associated Press, 6 February 2007, p. 1 20 Lovigilio, p. 1 21 Department of Veterans Affairs, VHA Directive 2007-002, Corrected Copy, January 22, 2007 22 Hall, Gerri et al, “Approaches to Infection Control: Active Surveillance Culture as a Promising New Tool,” Infection Control Today, February 1, 2006. 23 Allen, Arthur, “Squash the Bug,” Slate, October 24, 2006. 24 Colias, Mike, “Turning Tables on Infection,” Chicago Business, October 23, 2006. 25 Robicsek, Ari et al, “Universal Surveillance for Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in 3 Affiliated Hospitals,” Annals of Internal Medicine, March 18, 2008, p. 416. 26 Harbath, Stephen et al, “Universal screening for Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus at hospital admission and nosocomial infection in surgical patients,” Journal of the American Medical Association, March 12, 2008, pp. 1149-1157. 27 Hall, p. 2. 28 Loviglio, p. 1. 29 Noskin, Gary A., et al, “Budget Impact Analysis of rapid Screening for Staphlyococcus aureus Colonization Among Patients Undergoing Elective Surgery in U.S. Hospitals,” Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, November 21, 2007. 30 See summary and link to state laws at http://www.consumersunion.org/campaigns/2008%20state%20legislative%20web%20chart.pdf March 17, 2008
Instruction on editing the literature review paper
1- The Result and the conclusion parts (yellow highlighted) need to be summarized and fixed, I entered the results as it is written in the articles , they need to be quoted and cited as per each article , see attached literature review article for example how to summarize and quotes results and conclusion .
2- APA PAPER FORMAT
· ABSTRACT INDENTATION. The abstract should be one paragraph and is not indented. This is the only paragraph of the paper that is not indented.
· KEYWORDS FORMAT. The keywords come on the line immediately below the abstract, and are indented 1/2″, with “Keywords” as one word: in italics, capitalized, not bold, and followed by a colon. If the keywords continue onto the next line, they are formatted like a paragraph on the left margin.
· KEYWORDS. The keywords should include only key content terms, and should not be capitalized. Don’t use phrases that are too general to be meaningful.
· PAPER TITLE; be centered, in title case (each word is capitalized), but not bold.
· INTRODUCTION–NO HEADING. The introduction of your paper should start immediately after the title of the paper, but with NO heading to indicate that it is the introduction.
· MARGINS. Margins need to be 1 inch from all edges and consistent throughout the paper
· SECTION SPACING. Paragraphs and sections should be double-spaced between, and new sections should follow immediately after the end of a preceding section.
· REFERENCE HEADING. The reference heading should say “References” and is capitalized, centered, but not bold.
· REFERENCE SPACING. References should be double-spaced starting from the header, with no extra line space after each reference.
· You should not include the outline in the paper.
· Be sure not to overuse the semi-colon. You only need it when you are connecting two completely separate sentences. Check your paper for that. Also, you do not have commas where you need them sometimes. Like “according to B (2017) …” you need a comma after a non-complete phrase like that.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25