Assignment: Framework Decisions
The RN to BSN program at Grand Canyon University meets the requirements for clinical competencies as defined by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), using nontraditional experiences for practicing nurses. These experiences come in the form of direct and indirect care experiences in which licensed nursing students engage in learning within the context of their hospital organization, specific care discipline, and local communities.
Note: The teaching plan proposal developed in this assignment will be used to develop your Community Teaching Plan: Community Presentation due in Topic 5. You are strongly encouraged to begin working on your presentation once you have received and submitted this proposal.
Managing and Using Information Systems:
A Strategic Approach – Sixth Edition
Keri Pearlson, Carol Saunders, and Dennis Galletta
© Copyright 2016 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Chapter 7 Security
• What are some important lessons from the opening case?
• How long did the theft take? How did the theft likely occur?
• How long did it take Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to detect the theft?
• How damaging are the early reports of the data theft for the OPM?
© 2016 John Wi ley & Sons, Inc. 3
How Long Does it Take?
• How long do you think it usually takes for someone to discover a security compromise in a system after the evidence shows up? A. Several seconds B. Several minutes C. Several hours
D. Several days E. Several months
A Mandiant study revealed that the median for 2014 was 205 days! That’s almost 7 months! The record is 2,982 which is 11 years!
© 2016 John Wi ley & Sons, Inc. 4
Timeline of a Breach – Fantasy
• Hollywood has a fairly consistent script: • 0: Crooks get password and locate the file • Minute 1: Crooks start downloading data and
destroying the original • Minute 2: Officials sense the breach • Minute 3: Officials try to block the breach • Minute 4: Crooks’ download completes • Minute 5: Officials lose all data
© 2016 John Wi ley & Sons, Inc. 5
Timeline of a Breach – Reality
© 2016 John Wi ley & Sons, Inc. 6
IT Security Decision Framework Decision Who is
Responsible Why? Otherwise?
Information Security Strategy
Business Leaders They know business strategies
Security is an afterthought and patched on
Information Security Infrastructure
IT Leaders Technical knowledge is needed
Incorrect infrastructure decisions
Information Security Policy
Shared: IT and Business Leaders
Trade-offs need to be handled correctly
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25