Assignment : Type of Disease Prevention
16. Immunizations are an eample of which type of prevention? (Points: 2)
17. What is the treatment of choice for a patient diagnosed with testicular cancer? (Points : 2)
All of the above
18. George, aged 59, complains of a flulike illness, including fever, chills, and myalgia after returning from visiting his grandchildren in New England. He reports having discovered a rash or red spot that grew in size on his right leg. What disease are you considering? (Points : 2)
A viral syndromes
Rocky Mountain spotted fever
19. A 24-year-old woman presents to the clinic with dysuria, dyspareunia, and a mucopurulent vaginal discharge. Her boyfriend was recently treated for nongonococcal urethritis. What seually transmitted disease (STD) has she most probably been eposed to? (Points : 2)
Human papillomavirus (HPV)
20. What is usually the first sign or symptom that a patient would present with that would make you suspect herpes zoster? (Points : 2)
A stabbing type of pain on one small area of the body
A vesicular skin lesion on one side of the body
A pain that is worse upon awakening
A lesion on the eterior ear canal
21. Which drug commonly prescribed for burns is active against a wide spectrum of microbial pathogens and is the most frequently used agent for partial- and full-thickness thermal injuries? (Points : 2)
Clotrimazole cream (Lotrimen)
Mafenide acetate (Sulfamylon)
Silver sulfadiazine (Silvadene)
22. Which of the following is a role of the advanced practice nurse in palliative cancer care? (Points : 2)
Detecting cancer in asymptomatic patients or those with specific symptoms
Arranging for follow-up care, including psychosocial and spiritual support
Identifying and managing complications of care
All of the above
23. Which type of burn injury results in destruction of epidermis with most of the dermis, yet the epidermal cells lining hair follicles and sweat glands remain intact? (Points : 2)
Superficial partial-thickness burns
Deep partial-thickness burns
24. The criteria for diagnosing generalized aniety disorder in the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (tet revision) (DSM-IV-TR) state that ecessive worry or apprehension must be present more days than not for at least: (Points : 2)
25. In the United States, what is the second most common connective tissue disease and the most destructive to the joints? (Points : 2)
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
26. A sunscreen with a sun-protection factor (SPF) of at least what number will block most harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation? (Points : 2)
27. The hallmark of an absence seizure is: (Points : 2)
No activity at all.
A blank stare.
Urine is usually voided involuntarily.
The attack usually lasts several minutes.
28. The effectiveness of benzodiazepines in treating aniety disorders suggests that which of the following neurotransmitters plays a role in aniety? (Points : 2)
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
29. Which characteristic of delirium helps to distinguish delirium from dementia? (Points : 2)
30. A 26-year-old woman is seen with complaints of irregular vaginal bleeding. Which of the following tests should be the first priority? (Points : 2)
31. The clinician should question the patient with suspected gout about use of which of these medications that may be a risk factor? (Points : 2)
All of the above
32. A bulla is: (Points : 2)
A vesicle larger than 1 cm in diameter.
An elevated solid mass with a hard teture, and the shape and borders can be regular or irregular.
A superficial elevated lesion filled with purulent fluid.
Thinning of the skin (epidermis and dermis) that appears white or translucent.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25