Statistical assessment of two research reports
3. What is the source of data? (I.e., questionnaire, physiological data, existing statistical information, etc.). In some studies there are two or more sources of data.
4. List the independent and dependent variables
5. Discuss sample size estimation. Consider the following
6. Describe the statistic used to measure the hypotheses/ research questions.
7. Discuss how the data were displayed (i.e. graphs, tables)
Section II Data analysis Evaluation:
What did the data analysis show?
What conclusions were drawn by the authors?
Do you agree or disagree with the conclusions? Why or why not?
Were the study limitations discussed? What were the limitations if any? How did the authors deal with the limitations?
Give your overall evaluations of the methods used in this article, including a discussion of the following questions:
Section III: Understanding the Data:
7. Your paper must be composed using Microsoft® Word® and must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12. This and all papers should be written in APA format and follow standard rules of grammar and formatting. 10-12 pages excluding cover page and references are required.
8. When your paper is complete, save as a Word document, and upload to the Dropbox basket: Unit 9 Assignment.
9. A rubric for this and all assignments can be found in the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
10. How to Submit
11. When you are ready to submit your assignment, click the Dropbox tab and select this unit's basket from the drop-down menu, then attach your file. Make sure to save a copy of the assignment you submit.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25