Use the controversial issue you selected to prepare a supporting argument, and then refute your controversial issue.
Use the four steps of an argument presented in Ch. 11 of Working in Groups when developing your supporting argument.
Use the six steps of refuting an argument described in Ch. 11 of Working in Groups.
Write a 700- to 1,400-word paper in which you include the following:
· Present your supporting and refuting arguments.
· Explain how the four-steps of an argument was used to present your supporting argument.
· Explain how the six-steps of a refuting argument was used to present your refuting argument.
Include a 5- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you present your supporting and refuting arguments in accordance with the four- and six-step methods of presenting and refuting an argument.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25