DUE IN 24 HOURS
Fields of Practice Research Paper
The field of practice paper is a research paper. Students will research a field and obtain factual data to support ideas throughout the paper. Students may use professional journal articles, books, websites, and the course text for information.
It is expected that you will complete the assessment fully and in a professional manner. This includes paragraph form, complete descriptions, and no abbreviations or contractions. The paper is to be written in third person as an objective research paper. Students are NOT to use first person, subjective pronouns, such as “I, We, or You.”
Students must use APA style formatting for this paper. Please reference either the APA manual or “Writing Reference and APA Style” information under Course Material on Blackboard.
This assignment will be submitted via SafeAssign on Blackboard. A student’s grade may be negatively affected by the SafeAssign percentage, which measures the amount of phrases and statements, in exact form, that are taken from another source (e.g., a previous paper by the student, another student’s paper, a reference source, etc.) Students who overuse direct quotations will also receive a grade reduction.
1) Paper length: minimum 6 full pages – maximum 8 full pages. Title page and Reference Page NOT included in page count.
2) In accordance with APA style, papers must be double spaced.
3) In accordance with APA style, papers must include a title page, an abstract (a summary of what you will discuss in the paper), the body of paper*, and a reference page.
*Please include the following bolded headings as the sections to include in the body of your paper.
· Introduction – gets the paper started by introducing the topic (e.g., some statistical information about the importance of the field or information about the magnitude of the problem).
· Definition of the Field of Practice – For example: What is child welfare? Or, what is geriatric social work? This includes a definition of the population with whom they work, such as children, teens, elderly, etc.
· Definition of Social Problem – as the social worker practicing in this field might address.
· Social Work Roles – when working with this population. Are they case managers, administrators, counselors, therapists, group therapists, etc? While working in these positions are they advocates, brokers, case managers, etc.? Please see course materials for more information about roles of social workers.
· Important Trends – What’s changing in this line of work? Are there many jobs, fewer jobs, more clients? Are the demographics of clients changing? Are there any new approaches in the field? Do other professions compete in this line of work?
· National Organizations – What organizations are there to help social workers who practice in this field increase their knowledge base or find support to work with the population?
· Conclusion – Summarize and add any suggestions/recommendations.
Grading Criteria and Rubric:
Evaluation of the paper will be based upon the following components:
1) Format (10 points)
2) Mechanics and structure ‐ proper use of correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation (30 points)
3) Clarity and relevance of responses (60 points)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25