How does the type of social media, time spent using social media and types of activities
engaged on social media shape the experience of emotions around body image and self-
esteem among young Nepali social media users in the US?
Your Literature Review must include: (1) statement of your your research question at the top of the assignment; (2) the use of 5 peer review sources; (3) at least 3 themes; (4) bibliography cited in the ASA citation format
The assignment has to be 4-5 pages double-spaced, with 1 inch margins.
Note: The sources needed for this review is attached
1. Fardouly, Jasmine and Lenny R. Vartanian. 2016. “Social Media and Body Image Concerns: Current Research and Future Directions.” Current Opinion in Psychology. Volume 9, Pages 1-5
2. Hawi S. Nazir and Maya Samaha. 2016. “The Relations Among Social Media Addiction, Self-Esteem, and Life Satisfaction in University Students.” Social Science Computer Review, Pages 1-11. (https://doi.org/10.1177/0894439316660340).
3. Wood A. Megan, William M. Bukowski and Eric Lis. 2015. “The Digital Self: How social media Serves as a Setting that Shapes Youth’s Emotional Experiences.” Adolescent Research Review 1, 163–173 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40894-015-0014-8
4. Alonzo, Rea, Junayd, Hussain, Saverio Stranges and Kelly K. Anderson. 2021. “Interplay Between Social Media Use, Sleep Quality, and Mental Health in Youth: A Systematic Review.” Sleep Medicine Reviews. Volume 56, April 2021, 101414.
5. Chan, Chitat and Michael J. Holosko. 2016. “The utilization of social media for youth outreach engagement: A case study.” Qualitative Social Work. Volume: 16 issue: 5, page(s): 680-697
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25