Career Development Plan (Due on last day of Unit 6)
During this course you will be developing a Career Development Plan. This will give you the opportunity to compose an integrated narrative that describes your reflections, assessments, and actions in more detail.
Students are expected to incorporate feedback on the career plan step submissions from peers and faculty into the each career development plan submission.
Content, writing, and format/style are expected to be at the graduate level. Therefore, all references should be properly cited using APA guidelines.
The purpose of this Assignment is for students to develop a Career Development Plan that serves as a focus for graduate-school work as well as for their future career planning. The career development plan is designed for submission in two segments (Unit 6 and Unit 9):
Career Development Plan – Part I (due on the last day of Unit 6): In paragraph form please address the following points. Please note – each paragraph needs to be at least five sentences in length:
To receive full credit, your paper must include the following elements of APA style (as shown in the APA book and online resources):
· Your paper must be composed using Microsoft® Word® and must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12.
· When your paper is complete, save as a Word document, and upload to the Dropbox: Unit 6 Assignment: Career Development Plan – Part I. Upload by Tuesday 11:59 p.m. ET.
· A rubric for this and all assignments can be found in the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25