You have probably heard the saying “Change is hard.” This statement is true for organizations as well as for individuals. When faced with change, many employees demonstrate resistance—they do whatever they can to not give in to that change. While some opposition may be natural, it is important to understand that employees need to work past such resistance to be successful at work. It is also important to note that organizational leaders need to understand that the communication methods they choose to announce change can greatly impact employees' initial reactions.
· Sarah, a 58-year-old employee, is given a Blackberry and told to keep it with her at all times should the company need to contact her. Why might Sarah resist this change? What impact might the direct style of communication, if used by Sarah's boss, have on Sarah? How could this message be communicated in another, better way? What does this example tell you about the role of communication in businesses when resistance is involved?
· Describe a time you demonstrated resistance at work. Why did you resist? What was the outcome?
· How did you shape your argument to the needs of your audience?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25