Episodic SOAP Note
This Assignment builds upon prior knowledge gained in MN552: Advanced Health Assessment.
Please follow the SOAP Note written guide and the grading rubric located in the “Grading Rubrics” area of the course to complete this Assignment.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
Your Assignment should:
Submit the Assignment to the Dropbox by Tuesday before 11:59 p.m. of this week.
EPISODIC SOAP NOTE TEMPLATE
Please role play with a volunteer family member or friend to complete this Assignment.You will focus on a respiratory disorder and gather data to complete an episodic SOAP note. You will include evidence-based practice guidelines in the management plan, and include rationales fordifferential diagnoses (cite source).Please include a heart exam and lung exam on all clients regardless of the reason for seeking care.So, if someone presented with cough and cold symptoms, you would examine the General appearance, HEENT, Neck, Heart, and Lungs for a focused/episodic exam.The pertinent positive and negative findings should be relevant to the chief complaint and health history data.This template is a great example of information documented in a real chart in clinical practice. The term “Rule Out…” cannot be used as a diagnosis.Please describe appearance of area assessed and refrain from using the term “normal” when documenting this note.Please note that requirements for SOAP notes may differ across NP courses.
I. Subjective Data
A. Chief Complain (CC):
B. History of Present Illness (HPI):
C. Last Menstrual Period (LMP- if applicable)
E. Past Medical History:
F. Family History:
G. Surgery History:
H. Social History (alcohol, drug or tobacco use):
I. Current medications:
J. Review of Systems (Remember to inquire about body systems relevant to the chief complaint and HPI)
II. Objective Data
Please remember to include an assessment of all relevant systems based on the CC and HPI.The following systems are required in all SOAP notes.You will proceed to assess additional pertinent systems.
Vital Signs/ Height/Weight:
Differential Diagnosis(includes rationales and cites sources)
1. Prescriptions with dosage, route, duration, and amount prescribed and if refills provided
2. Diagnostic testing
3. Problem oriented education
4. Health Promotion/Maintenance Needs
5. Cultural & Life span considerations
Follow-Up Plans(When will you schedule a follow-up appointment and what will you address in the subsequent visit? Follow-up in 2 weeks; and plan to check annual labs on return to clinic (RTC))
References:Please include at least 3 evidence-based sources in APA format.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25