Week 3 – Journal
Current Issue Critical Thinking
Read the following excerpt from "Understanding digital kids (DKs): Technology & learning in the new digital landscape (Links to an external site.)," an article regarding learning today:
Recently, there were two recent cover stories in Time Magazine: Their conclusion was that children today are different. In fact, based on what we now know from the neurosciences and psychological sciences, what we’re now beginning to understand is that children today are FUNDAMENTALLY different than we are in the way they think, in the way they access, absorb, interpret, process and use information, and in the way they view, interact, and communicate in the modern world because of their experiences with digital technologies. If this is the case, it holds profound implications for all of us personally and professionally (Jukes, 2008, p. 14).
Reflect on this selection and respond to the following questions:
· What are your thoughts on this statement?
· Do you feel today’s learner has a different way of learning than in the past? Defend your position.
· In your future role, how will you use this information?
· What implications does this have for your future role?
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your journal entries.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25