Library Research Assignment
Tom is driving his brand-new sports car to work. He is very proud of his car because it took a long time to save for his down payment. While stopped at a four-way intersection, he was waiting to proceed into the intersection when another vehicle cut him off.
This made him slam on his breaks, and he waited for the other person to go through the intersection. This behavior set off his anger, and he became irate and started yelling at the other driver. This was an automatic reaction on his part. The cognitive restructuring theory could teach him how to handle his excessive anger.
Assignment Guidelines Address each thoroughly
Using the library, course materials, textbook, and Web resources, research the 4 steps in cognitive restructuring.
Address the following in 750–1,000 words:
· What is the purpose of the cognitive restructuring theory? Explain.
· How would the cognitive restructuring theory help Tom from the scenario above in handling his excessive anger? Explain.
· What are the steps that he should take to control his anger? Explain and be specific.
· Describe a situation that you were in where the cognitive restructuring theory could help.
· Explain the situation using the 4 steps in cognitive restructuring.
· If left unchecked, how could frequent outbursts of excessive anger eventually result in serious criminal or socially unacceptable behavior? Explain.
Use at least 3 scholarly sources to fully support your arguments.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25